Monday, September 26, 2016

Falling In Love With Fall

Fall is finally here!!  Time for changing leaves and cooler temperatures.  I enjoy seeing all the reds, oranges, and yellows and especially the browns!  Here are a few of the fall nails I've done so far.

fall sunflower nails
Here is a glitter gold fade with 3D sculpted acrylic sunflowers.

fall apple nails
My client came back for her two week fill and decided to keep the glitter gold fade but wanted to remove the sunflowers and replace them with cute apples and barrels.  I sculpted the apples and barrels using acrylic.

camo nails
This client was getting ready to go hunting and wanted something camo.  I used a glitter gold, lime green, dark green, yellow, and brown then mixed them in various patterns on her nails.  I added a few pieces of dried leaves and grass to give a little extra dimension.  I had some Browning vinyl decals and added those for a more authentic camo look.

No comments:

Post a Comment