Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  Christmas is always my favorite time of year with Christmas Eve my most favorite day of the year!  We had a wonderful Christmas and my little guy was so excited to see that Santa brought him a wagon, a bike, and a toy grill (not to mention a ton of additional toys).  While we enjoy the day after Christmas, and maybe take down our tree, let's take a look at the last of the Christmas nails I did this year.

This was a custom green glitter mix over her natural nails.

Grinch nails
I loved the way the Grinch turned out!  We did a green glitter acrylic fade then painted the plaid on the ring fingers using Gelish.  The Grinch was 3D acrylic.

Rudolph nails
This was the same set I did a few weeks ago with the Christmas sweaters. I kept the red then painted a Rudolph on the ring finger using Gelish.

Penguin Christmas nails
This set of nails was inspired by a photo my client brought from Pinterest.  The silver is acrylic and the penguin is 3D acrylic.  The snowflakes are stamps from Bundle Monster.

Elf Christmas nails
I loved this set of elf nails!  I filled the original nail then added the 3D art in acrylic.  I sculpted out mittens, elf shoes, and elf faces.  So cute!

christmas sweater nails
Here is a Christmas sweater set of nails.  The red and green glitter are acrylic mixes and the pattern is a stamp from Bundle Monster.

This is Gelish over her natural nails.  I used Holiday Party Blues then dusted some iridescent MAC Pigment over the top in a sporadic pattern. Very icy!

red and white snowflake nails
I did this set using a red craft glitter acrylic mix and an iridescent MAC Pigment.  I hand painted the snowflakes using a black pen.  

plaid nails
This holiday plaid was done using Gelish over clear acrylic.  They turned out perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment