Sunday, December 6, 2015

Gettin' In The Christmas Spirit

December is here and Christmas is only a few short weeks away!!  My favorite nails of the year are definitely Christmas nails!!  Here are a few I've done so far!

snowman nails
This client of mine has the most perfect natural nails.  This was done using Gelish Sea Foam. I dusted MAC pigment sporadically over the nails then covered with a matte top coat.  I hand painted the snowflakes using Gelish Sleek White.
  

snowman nails
This set is a custom mixed blue green faded into red glitter.  The snowman is painted over an iridescent pigment from MAC.  


peppermint nails
My client wanted green mints instead of the traditional red ones.  The green pieces are fimo set into white arylic.  The green is a custom mixed glitter capped in clear with painted swirls.


candy cane nails
These are clear acrylic with a Gelish overlay.  I used Hot Rod Red then dusted red craft glitter into the dispersion layer.  The silver ring finger is a silver craft glitter dusted over Gelish Snowflakes & Skyscrapers.  I painted the white lines uisng a striping brush and Sleek White from Gelish.

Christmas light nails
I love, love, LOVE these Christmas lights!!  This is a custom mixed red glitter acrylic with 3D Christmas lights.  I used regular colored acrylic for the lights and drew the wires with a painting brush.  The Christmas tree was a stamp from the new Bundle Monster holiday collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment